The IATO members today have voted a new team to power for term 2021-23 during the election process conducted physically in New Delhi. Rajiv Mehra, Uday Tours & Travels has been elected as the new President while EM Najeeb, Air Travel Enterprises was voted again as the Senior Vice President of the association. Ravi Gosain, Erco Travels, is the new Vice President. Rajnish Kaistha, Paradise Holidays India has been elected as the Honorary Secretary while Sunil Mishra, Cosmos Tours & Travels is the new Treasurer. Sanjay Razdan, Razdan Holidays will be the new Joint Secretary of the association. The voting was also conducted for the positions of Executive Members in both active and allied category.
The new EC Members are:
- Deepak Bhatnagar, Aamantran Travel Company
- Manoj K Matta, Oriental Vacations & Journeys
- Harish Mathur, Concord Travels & Tours
- Tony Marwah, Indian Travels Promotion Company
- Vishal Yadav, Incredible Destination Management Service
- P Vijayasarathy, Benchmark Hotels
- Zia Siddiqui, Alliancec Hotels & Resorts
- Ashok Dhoot, Harsh Travels
The returning officer for the election was Homa Mistry of Trail Blazer Tours India.