Souvenir retains firm growth

Souvenir has seen 15 per cent growth in revenue and 79 per cent occupancy throughout its hotels in Jaipur. The company also plans to launch new hotels in places like Raja Park, Jaysinghpura and Kukas.

TT Bureau

Souvenir Hotels has four properties in Jaipur—Souvenir Prime, Souvenir Pride, Souvenir Peppermint and Souvenir Premier. By 2023, the hotel chain further plans to launch its new hotels in Raja Park and Jaysinghpura. The  property in Kukas will be a resort with 200 rooms. The company has big plans in the pipeline to become a major hospitality player in Rajasthan and cover nearby areas like Agra, New Delhi etc.

“We had 15 per cent growth in revenue last year with an occupancy of 79 per cent. This is a stable growth in the business“

The year 2017 has been very good for Souvenir Hotels, informs Rao Khushnood, Corporate General Manager, Souvenir Hotels. He says, “We had 15 per cent growth in revenue last year with an occupancy of 79 per cent. This is a stable growth in the business. Of the total guests at our hotels, 40 per cent are foreigners while the rest 60 per cent are domestic. Our  major focus for inbound tourism is from the source markets like the Far East, France and Germany, which are mostly series departures. The domestic business at the hotels is fuelled by corporate and leisure travellers.”

Souvenir Hotels’ Kukas property will focus on leisure and MiCE segments as the group also intends to come up with banquets and marriage halls in the city for social and business events.

Khushnood further informs that the company will participate at various travel trade exhibitions and fairs in order to promote the brand and generate awareness.

Stable Growth

  • Souvenir hotels recorded 15 per cent increase in revenue
  • The hotel chain has big plans for 2023 with new hotels in Rajasthan

Check Also

Goa is now in full ‘Bloom’

Having registered 84% company-wide occupancy in FY17-18, Tom Welbury, VP Strategy, Bloom Hotel Group, is …