Korea Tourism Organization
February 3, 2023
||KOREA TOURISM ORGANIZATION
||Korea Tourism Organization is the national tourism board of Republic of Korea (South Korea) under its Ministry of Culture, Sports, and Tourism. KTO India office is responsible for increasing awareness about tourism to South Korea in India and its neighbouring countries.
- Planning marketing strategy and activities to promote tourism to South Korea in India and neighbouring SAARC countries (mainly Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal & Sri Lanka).
- Developing new tour products for South Korea (in cooperation with outbound travel agencies & airlines)
- Developing strategy to promote student educational tourism to South Korea
- Liaison with Korean organizations in India (Embassy, KOTRA, Cultural Centre, Airlines, etc.) for collaboration opportunities.
- Joint marketing with partner travel agencies and identifying new partners for co-working.
- Developing new marketing ideas (online and offline) to adapt to current travel scenario
- Organizing roadshows and workshops in major cities (participate at major trade shows, organize events both B2B & B2C, and conducting workshops, roadshows, and seminars for the travel industry)
- Giving regular product training to partner travel agents and travel industry and update them with latest offerings in Korea.
- Planning & executing activities to promote South Korea as a destination for BLEISURE
- Organizing FAM trip to Korea for travel trade partners
- Market research on tourism, hospitality and aviation industry in India and neighbouring countries like Bangladesh, Bhutan, Nepal and Sri Lanka
- Additional related instructions given by KTO in connection with its activities.
- Planning & executing MICE activities to promote South Korea as a MICE destination (generating MICE groups for Korea)
- Developing new marketing ideas (online and offline) to adapt to current travel scenario to promote MICE tourism to Korea
- Sales calls to MICE tour operators & Indian companies to generate business leads.
- Participating at key MICE events
- Organizing MICE related workshop and roadshows.
||9 hours/day including 1 hr. lunch break
|Working Place (Location)
||The Term of Contract
(Renewable based on performance)
||12 Leaves annually
Medical Reimbursement (as per company regulations)
Festive Bonus & Annual Bonus (as per company regulations)
||Post-Graduate from a recognized university
||Should be from Travel & Tourism Background
||Minimum 7 Year experience in Similar role
||Must be from Delhi NCR
- Good public speaking and presentation skills, tech savvy.
- Good knowledge of MS word, excel & PowerPoints (should be able to make good presentations)
- Exposure to Korea tourism and related topics is preferable
||English compulsory (excellent written and spoken skills). Korean
language knowledge will be an additional advantage (but not compulsory)
|Mode of Application
||Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for application: 16/02/23(Immediate Joining Candidate will be preferred)
*Note: Please send your resumes along with a cover letter via e-mail only.
||Korea Tourism Organization (India Office)
Address: 3rd Floor,303, Pegasus One, Golf Course Road, Sector 53, Gurugram 122002
Ruchi Uberai, Director, Amritara Hotels & Resorts, says pace of women breaking down barriers of …